What Sets Us Apart
We go above and beyond to ensure your health and comfort!
At the office of Dr. Sharlyn Ziprick, DDS, we want your dental experience to be a relaxing and positive one. We get to know each patient individually to tailor your service to your needs! Every person is different, so every treatment should be, too!
We offer a wide array of services, including teeth cleaning, periodontal therapy, composite fillings, root canals, Orchestrate®, extractions, teeth whitening, prosthetic dentures, and major restorative work: Crowns, bridges, implant crowns and veneers. Our professional staff has the experience necessary to provide the highest quality care for you and your family.
Experience the Difference!
- We have a warm reception area with comfortable chairs and complimentary coffee, bottled water and juice.
- Our comprehensive care is tailored to the unique needs of each individual patient.
- Our treatment chair services include a warm neck pillow, a warm towel after treatment is completed, ipads upon request, and TV during treatment!
- We focus on educating patients and connecting oral health to overall wellness.
- We have unique, cutting edge services and technology, including online scheduling reminders, E4D 1-visit crowns, Orchestrate®, digital X-rays, Intra-oral photos, POLA Whitening, periodontal therapy, KOIS JAW deprogramming device, and night guards.
- Our highly educated and well trained team is dedicated to your health!
- We are committed to bettering our community by providing continuing education seminars linking oral health to systemic health.
- We are an Enviro Star Earth friendly practice!
- We are in network with most major insurance carriers, and offer several payment arrangement options to ensure treatment is affordable and obtainable for all our patients.
We dedicate our office to providing the highest standard of oral health care and to maintaining a relationship of respect and confidence with our patients. You can be assured that your total health and well-being are our first considerations. So sit back, relax, and know that you’re in good hands with Dr. Sharlyn Ziprick, DDS!