E4D In-office Procedures
About the E4D Dentist™
The E4D Dentist™ system represents the future in dentistry using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) within our dental office. Needing no impression materials that could potentially create an unpleasant experience for patients, nor any type of powder, E4D enables us to use hand-held scanning technology to obtain digital impressions of a patient’s teeth and smile. This method is fast, accurate, and far more comfortable for patients than traditional techniques. The E4D incorporates highly intuitive DentalLogic™ software that we can use to design your crown, veneer, or filling from start to finish, all while you watch what we do in our office. This software is so powerful that multiple restorations can be completed in a single dental visit. Then, after the design of the restorations is complete, a metal-free, natural-looking material is placed in a milling unit where high-speed, state-of-the-art instrumentation creates a precision crown, veneer, or filling that will fit you exactly. The entire process is so short that it is possible for you to receive your restoration the same day in the same visit.
E4D Treatment Types
- Crowns for decayed, chipped, cracked, or worn-down or discolored teeth.
- Veneers for worn or discolored teeth or those with gaps between them.
- Fillings (inlays or on-lays) for decayed or worn teeth or those with old fillings.
Why Choose E4D Dentistry?
- It is dentistry that you need and want, the way you want it.
- CAD/CAM techniques are precise and accurate.
- Metal-free restorations look natural.
- Dr Ziprick can use conservative, minimally invasive techniques to preserve your natural tooth structure.
- There is no need for conventional impressions or temporaries.
- You can receive your restoration the same day; you don’t have to wait weeks.
Proven, metal-free, CAD/CAM technology
Metal-free, CAD/CAM-created restorations have been used successfully in dentistry for more than 20 years. What is even more impressive is that many literature citations can be found to verify that these restorations are durable, long-lasting, and gentle to the soft and tender tissues of the mouth.
For more information on E4D technology and dental crowns in the San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, and Los Angeles County areas, call Dr Sharlyn Ziprick at (909) 793-6700 TODAY!
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Sharlyn Ziprick, DDS today.