Orchestrate 3D Aligners
Looking for a way to straighten your teeth, but want to avoid the clunky, eye-sore retainers and other tooth-aligning devices you’ve seen others using? Dr. Sharlyn Ziprick, DDS in Redlands has the perfect solution for you, Orchestrate!
Orchestrate is a great alternative to braces and retainers that can cause severe physical and emotional discomfort.
The Orchestrate Program
One of the best things about Orchestrate 3D is how uncomplicated it is. After you visit Dr. Sharlyn Ziprick, DDS a cosmetic dentist in Redlands, our Orchestrate-certified dentist creates extremely accurate and high resolution digital impressions of your teeth and use these as the basis to produce a series of custom-made aligners through 3D-imaging technology. You’ll even get to see a projected view of how your teeth will properly align after treatment!
Orchestrate aligners use a system or clear, removable trays to straighten teeth. They are an effective alternative to traditional braces. Each aligner is custom-made to fit over your teeth and designed to move teeth gradually into their proper position. Using Orchestrate aligners for orthodontic treatment is not for everyone. The best way to find out if Orchestrate aligners are the right option for you is to schedule a consultation with your orthodontist or dental professional.
How do Orchestrate clear aligners work?
Orchestrate aligners are created as an alternative to traditional braces. They are designed to help guide teeth into their proper position. Just like braces, Orchestrate aligners use gradual force to control tooth movement, but do so without any metal wires or brackets. The Orchestrate aligners are made with a strong plastic materials and are fabricated to fit your mouth. Each aligners is created a little different so that each time you switch aligners, your teeth move a little more.
Orchestrate aligners are worn for at least 20 hours each day for two weeks before being replaced with a new aligner. The length of your treatment depends on the severity of your case: it can take anywhere between six months to two years.
What are the advantages of orthodontic treatment with Orchestrate aligners?
Orchestrate Aligners are a great alternative for patients who want a straighter smile but do not want to wear metal braces, or for patients who have had treatment in the past and want to make only minor corrections to their smile. There are several advantages to orthodontic treatment with clear aligners, including:
- Orchestrate aligners are easier to keep clean, making it easier to maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
- Orchestrate aligners are comfortable and less likely to irritate your gums and cheeks.
- Orchestrate aligners prevent wear on the teeth from tooth grinding
- Orchestrate aligners are removable so it is easier for you to brush and floss after meals.
We are especially excited about Orchestrate aligners because it gives our patients many advantages compared to previous generation aligners such as Invisalign and ClearCorrect:
- Orchestrate treats the same conditions these older systems do, often faster, and with fewer aligners.
- Orchestrate aligners are designed by Dr. Ziprick in her office, taking advantage of her skill, training and judgment, and the teeth move according to her decisions. Other aligners may be designed overseas by non-orthodontist technicians.
- Orchestrate aligners are made in Dr. Ziprick’s laboratory and can be delivered to you in just a few days. Other appliances can take from several weeks to over a month to arrive from distant laboratories.
- Orchestrate aligners are made a few at a time so at each appointment Dr. Ziprick can evaluate and customize your treatment based on the movement of your teeth. Others aligners are delivered in large numbers, in may cases for the entire course of treatment, making inevitable corrections time consuming and costly.
If you are interested in orthodontic treatment with Orchestrate aligners, schedule an appointment and talk with Dr. Ziprick about whether or not this treatment option is for you. Scheduling a consultation is your first step toward achieving the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
Here are just a few benefits of using Orchestrate:
- Comfort – Since the aligners are molded according to your unique jaw line, tooth and gum pain is far less than with traditional braces or retainers.
- Convenience – With these easy-to-use-and-remove aligners, you’re able to handle all other aspects of dental hygiene without an extra hassle.
- Aesthetics – No one will notice when you’re wearing an Invisalign aligner, so you never have to worry about unsightly braces or other chunks of metal sticking out of your mouth.
- Powerful Results – At the beginning of the Orchestrate program, you’ll have a clear view of how your teeth will look by the end and you’ll be stunned to see what an incredible difference it can make!
Over thousands dental patients have used Orchestrate to date, and Dr. Sharlyn Ziprick, DDS is proud to offer the Orchestrate to Redlands residents alongside our other cosmetic dentistry services.
Want to discover how Orchestrate can reshape your smile for the better? Contact Dr. Sharlyn Ziprick, DDS today for a consultation!